- Summerville, SC, US
Hi, I'm Charlotte Howard. I empower YOU to Enhance yourself, life and business!!
Charlotte Howard's Bio:
Charlotte Howard is a Women Life Mentor to women wanting to create fulfillment + happiness in their lives. She has a unique ability in getting women to take immediate action on creating fulfillment and happiness using a heart-centered systematic approach which empowers women to produce impeccable results, in record time.
She is an accomplished Award-Winning Hair Artist + Success + Beauty Talk Radio Show Host + Best Selling Book Expert who published over 40 International Best Selling Book Titles. She is all about women empowering women to create a renewed sense of energy and motivation for enhancing themselves, lives and business from the inside out!
Born in Charleston, South Carolina, United States Ms. Howard had been diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome, mentally + physically abused as a young woman, but she became empowered by getting mentorship from other women in her life that encouraged her to become a better woman.
With the self confidence and self-esteem of a determined single mom + heart centered woman, Ms. Howard now uses her god given talents to teach women how to look + feel beautiful from the inside out.
Ms. Howard's International Best Selling Book Series Success In Beauty has been co-created with heart centered women all over the world to continue her mission of empowering millions of women of all ages to be more inspired, more confident and ready to take immediate action on pursuing and achieving their ideal goals, passions and dreams.
“She believes that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others to make their lives better.”
Learn more about Ms. Howard by visiting www.SuccessInBeauty.net and www.CharlotteHowardInfo.com
She can empower YOU to:
• Create a Beautiful, Sexy and Confident New You
• Create a Confident, Successful New Beauty Salon Business
• Create a Confident, Successful New Business
• Create a Meaningful Book
• Create a Meaningful Anthology
• Create a Meaningful Talk Radio Show
- Over a decade of experience in the beauty salon industry.
- Strong ability to give high quality beauty services, confidence training, self esteem training, inside out beauty training, customer service, marketing, sales, mom and business expertise.
- In-depth ability to prepare beauty, marketing and business analysis including all tasks necessary for getting the results the client desires.
- Ability to perform various procedures as requested by the client.
- Great ability to work well with others.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Immense ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Honest, trustworthy, responsible and reliable.
- Great ability to use a computer.
- Sound knowledge of principles, theories, and practices of purchasing goods and services.
- Excellent knowledge of instructional methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of beauty principles, theories and practices of marketing.
- Strong ability to arrange, coordinates, or schedule time and details.
- Excellent ability to use multiple beauty, business, PR strategies and resources that get results.
- Ability to record, store, and maintain information in either written or electronic form.
- Exceptional ability to maintain inventory; track receipt, send and deliver materials.
- Strong ability to speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand information and ideas as presented verbally.
Charlotte Howard's Experience:
Hair Artist at Charlotte HowardJune 1999 - Present
Charlotte Howard is a highly talented beauty salon expert dedicated to empowering women to reach their personal and professional beauty goals. She specializes in hair extensions, lace wigs, body waxing, hair color, haircuts, beauty, self esteem and confidence mentorship. All of her work is carefully crafted to meet the needs of her clients.
Publisher at Charlotte Howard -Heart Centered Women PublishingFebruary 2008 - Present | Saint Stephen, South Carolina
Charlotte Howard is the publisher of Heart Centered Women Publishing. Empowering women to plan and produce a profitable and meaningful book.
Founder & President at Hair Artist AssociationFebruary 2012 - Present | Saint Stephen, South Carolina
Charlotte Howard is the director of business and marketing. She is the beauty salon association community manager, beauty salon publisher, beauty salon editor and beauty salon educational instructor. She teaches hair artists and makeup artists how to increase retail sales and revenue growth in the beauty salon. She is the radio show host for the hair artist association. On the beauty radio show she brings on beauty and business experts to train on topics such as beauty salon business business start-up and beauty salon client attraction.
Women Life Mentor & Speaker at Hair Artist AssociationFebruary 2011 - Present | Saint Stephen, South Carolina
Charlotte Howard is a women life mentor and speaker.
CEU Apprentice & Membership Committee at Association Of Cosmetology Salon ProfessionalsMarch 2010 - February 2014
• Analyze and evaluate current beauty trends • Assist with Ceu training classes and events • Teach & demonstrate brand new beauty techniques • Actively promote ACSP memberships
Seminar Leader at Look Good Feel BetterJune 2012 - Present
• Instruct beauty techniques to cancer patients to empower them to manage the appearance-related side effects of cancer treatment. Empowering them to feel more confident about themselves.
Founding Member at Women Speakers AssociationFebruary 2013 - Present
Charlotte Howard is a founding premier member of Women Speakers Association. Women Speakers Association (WSA) is THE go-to place for innovative leaders, change-agents and women with a message to connect, collaborate and grow their visibility worldwide in order to fulfill their mission.
Salon Manager at SupercutsFebruary 2000 - June 2008
• Keep a strong client base and ensure customer satisfaction • Analyze and evaluate salon marketing strategies • Customize salon marketing campaign • Build solid salon foundation online and offline • Talk to clients with a friendly tone and engage them in conversation • Greet customers when they enter the salon, making eye contact and showing genuine interest in their beauty care needs • Ensure the facilities are well-maintained • Establish policies that require cosmetologists to sweep up hair after every cut, organize their workspace and discard trash • Hire a professional cleaning staff to clean the floors, bathrooms, sink areas and mirrors on a regular basis • Design the waiting area so current reading materials and comfortable seating are available to your clients • Hiring and supervising staff • Interview job candidates, ask them to provide their cosmetology credentials and verify their work experience • Ensure that employees dress according to salon standards, conduct themselves professionally and follow salon rules • Adhere to the owner's financial policies and ensure that all cosmetologists follow those guidelines • Keep financial records, make deposits, issue payroll, pay vendors and ensure salon invoices are paid • Ensure that shampoos, conditioners, styling products and other cosmetics are available for customer purchase • Keep inventory of product lines
7 Figure Prospecting Coach at Hair Artist AssociationMay 2014 - Present
Mentoring beauty salons to seven figures using systems, coaching and accountability to empower them to take their business to the next level!
Charlotte Howard's Education:
Pam Perry PR Bootcamp2011 – 2012PRConcentration: Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Local Marketing, Internet Marketing
Daily Marketing CoachAnn Sieg Inner CircleConcentration: Client Attraction, Attraction Marketing,Local Marketing, Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing
Association Of Cosmetology Salon ProfessionalsContinued Education InstructorConcentration: Cosmetology, Beauty Salon Business and Career
Look Good Feel BetterMakeup InstructorConcentration: Women with cancer makeup application
SistaSense Marketing Formula2011 – 2012Online MarketingConcentration: Internet Marketing, Information Marketing, Social Media MarketingActivities: Learn how to build better businesses online, make sales and use social media.
Fabienne FredricksonClient AttractionConcentration: Client Attraction
Trident Technical College1997 – 1999CosmetologyConcentration: Cosmetology, Salon Business. Marketing and ManagementActivities: Hands on Cosmetology, Salon Business. Marketing and Management
Charlotte Howard's Interests & Activities:
Success, Beauty, Career, Business, Marketing, Mom Self Care Strategies, Beauty Care Strategies, Confidence Strategies for Women, Self Esteem Strategies for Women, Lifestyle, Fashion, Author, Makeup, Fitness, Radio hosting, Social Media Marketing, Internet Marketing, Multiple Streams of Income, Client Attraction and Writing.